M.A. California State University, Sacramento
- Thesis: “Show Yourself: Post-Technofeminist Habits of Being in YouTube Video Essays”
- Advisor: Dr. Angela Clark-Oates
B.A. University of California, Davis
English and Classical Studies
- Graduated cum laude
- Minored in Film Theory
- Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society 2014-2017
- Eta Sigma Phi Classics Honor Society 2015-2017
California State University, Sacramento
Jan – May 2021
Professional Writing Research Assistant, Dr. Angela Laflen
- Executed an empirical research report on COVID-19 impact on teleworkers’ communication with external clients.
- Conducted semi-structured interviews with research participants for department-wide study.
- Designed educational infographics and directed scripted videos for audience engagement.
Tracking Methods of External Communication: The Social Exchange Between Workers and Clients During COVID-19
Emilie DeFazio & Pada Moua, May 2021